El Dorado Hills WordPress Web Designer
WordPress is one of the world’s most popular content management systems (CMS), with over 27 million live websites. Put simply, the website allows you to create your company site or blog to your exact requirements and publish it on the internet. WordPress is a powerful CMS with an abundance of advanced features such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools, highly customizable themes, and extensive plugins.
Its SEO support and plugins are one of the major reasons WordPress is so popular. For your website to thrive, it must be quickly picked up by Google’s crawl bots and indexed, something that WordPress sites are primed to do. It’s due to this as well as it’s highly customizable nature, that we recommend WordPress for businesses of all sizes. Whether you have a small food blog that’s just starting out, or a large eCommerce site, WordPress has something for everyone.
Benefits of WordPress for your Website
- Highly flexible – WordPress is used for everything from simple blogs to websites for huge multinational corporations.
- Plugins – You can extend the functionality of your WordPress site by using plugins to meet the needs of your business. For example, there are plugins for shopping carts, contact forms, Google Analytics, galleries, and social proof tools. There are over 55,000 plugins to choose from!
- WordPress sites tend to rank high in Google when you make good use of SEO tools. This will drive new visitors to your site.
- Always pushing the latest tech – WordPress is updated regularly to reflect the latest web design tools available on the market.
- Safe and secure – Vulnerabilities are scouted and patched quickly.
- Attractive design options – Create a perfect looking website by utilizing the thousands of design options.
- Managing content is easy – Adding new content like blog posts or press releases is very straightforward.
What Makes a Great Website?
We’re firmly in the digital age and creating a website for your business has never been easier. The roadblocks to web design that existed even a decade ago no longer exist. This is great for small businesses looking to get off the ground in an online world. However, it also means that competition is fierce. Simply having a website is no longer enough. Now you need a great website! So, what makes a great website?
- Highly responsive – Your website must function well and look great on all devices.
- Attractive – Good use of space, colors, fonts, and general design principles.
- User-friendly – Your website needs to have as little friction as possible for your visitors.
- Excellent quality content – Give your visitors a reason to keep coming back.
- Great user experience – A website that will be remembered.
How We Can Help
While nothing is stopping you from designing your own WordPress site, translating your ideas into a highly polished site can be tricky. There’s an art to web design that goes beyond picking a premade theme. The CMS is easy to use on a basic level, but the vast range of customizations, SEO tweaks, and stylization tools make it difficult to master. This is what we’re experts at! We can create responsive and great looking websites that will set you apart from your competitors.